A Brief Overview of the Medical Fieldtrip
- Visited MEDICA Exhibition, learnt the newest development and trend in medical technology.
- Met with the representative from Medical Valley – one of the strongest and the most active medical technology clusters, and learnt their model and network.
- Visited DKFZ and met with Prof. Müller’s group, learnt the latest development of their HPV vaccine and had a lab tour.
- Visited ATOS – an advanced private hospital in Heidelberg, had a tour around the clinic, learnt their medical services and international patients handling.
- Visited PEPperPRINT and Sciomics, two spin-offs from DKFZ, learnt their advanced microarray analysis technologies. Dinner with representatives from these firms as well as from Mediri - an innovative company providing medical imaging solutions, discussed chances for collaboration and strategies in reaching Chinese customers.
- Visited Heidelberg University Hospital and Heidelberg Ion-beam Therapy Center, learnt the advanced technology in radiotherapy.
- Visited BioRN – one of Germany’s strongest biotechnology clusters, and learnt their model and network in the fields of personalized medicine and cancer research.
- Visited XENIOS and learnt its leading technology in lung and heart assist, discussed the opportunities and challenges in entering Chinese market.
- Visited Seleon, learnt the medical engineering and consulting services Seleon provides, discussed current challenges medical device companies facing in Germany, and discussed possible collaborations in the future.
Fieldtrip organised by: